Isn’t he a handsome guy?! I so seldom am able to use Edwin on a card, and thought he was so adorable in the new Butterfly Dreams image, that I HAD to color him up! This is EDWIN WITH BUTTERFLY from Magnolia.
He seemed to fit perfectly on the STONE WALL image also from Magnolia. Both have been colored with Copics. The butterfly in his hand and the various butterflies on the card have been paper pieced using matching DP, and then a small rhinestone was attached for their bodies.
The sentiment is computer generated.
The gorgeous butterfly paper is from the new Magnolia 6×6 line for Butterfly Dreams ~ TURQUOISE BUTTERFLY.
Thanks for visiting today!
- Magnolia ~ Edwin with Butterly
- Magnolia ~ Stone Wall
- PTI – stampers select cardstock
- Magnolia ~ Turquoise Butterly 6×6 DP
- Basic Grey ~ Capella DP (striped)
- Basic Grey ~ Hopscoth (turquoise dots)
- Memento ~ black ink
- Distress ~ tumbled glass & bundled sage ink
- MS Butterflies punch
- Brown self-adhesive rhinestones
- Miscellaneous brown checked ribbon
- Pop Dots
- Copics Used:
- Hair – E30, 31, 35, 37
- Skin – E000, 00, 11, 13; R20, 30
- Shirt – BG10, 11, 72
- Pants – E31, 35, 47
- Wall – E30, 34, 43; T0, 1, 3
- Grass – YG11; BG11, 72, 75
- Outlining – T1, 3, 5