Feel Better Soon!
Isn’t she just the cutest?! I love all the new images from the Butterly Dreams collection!! This cutis is called Tilda with Lace Jeans. This card is a circle easel shape for today’s challenge at the 7 Kids College Fund challenge blog – you can find a tutorial for this card HERE.
The DP is from the new Basic Grey 6×6 paper pad ~ Lauderdale. I’m in love with the rich jewel tone colors in this collection!
I thought this sentiment was perfect for what seems to be a “concerned” look on Tilda’s face!
Thanks for stopping in today. Hope you’re having a wonderful week!
Magnolia Butterfly Dreams ~ Tilda with Lace Jeans
Gina K Designs ~ Arranged with Love sentiment
- PTI ~ stampers select cardstock
- Basic Grey ~ Lauderdale DP
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Large Standard Circles
- MS Pinking Scallop edge punch
- Smooch ~ Moonlight
- Miscellaneous pink dotted ribbon
- Miscellaneous teeny white buttons!
- velvet & pearl ribbon flowers from Michaels
- Pop Dots
- Copics Used:
- Jeans – RV19, 25, 29
- Shirt – BG000, 01, 02, 05, 07
- Shoes – E30, 31, 33, 37
- Hair – E31, 35, 47, 49
- Hair Bow – RV25: YG23; B39; BG05
- Skin – E000, 00, 11, 13; R20, 30