A belated Valentine!
Hello! Sorry for my lack of posts last month – we’ve recently sold our house and are moving to a new home in an area which is closer to family and friends! We’ve been VERY busy working out all the details for the big move on the 21st of this month.
I’ll try to catch up these next few days with a few cards I’ve made recently. This was for a challenge of making a Valentine without using Red or Pink! Now that was a tough one!
I decided to go with a black and yellow bumble bee theme, starting with paper from Bo Bunny’s new Crush 6×6 paper pad. This cutie Tilda from Magnolia is actually called Dragonfly Tilda … but I cheated and colored her as a bumble bee!
Her wings were stamped onto vellum paper, cut out and attached to the backside of Tilda and then some icicle Stickles were added. I also added a bee button from my stash which has been attached to a black button. Trying to keep all the bees similar, I’ve added icicle Stickles to all the wings!
Thanks for stopping in today!
- Magnolia ~ Dragonfly Tilda
- Computer generated sentiment
- PTI ~ flower garden sentiments bee image
- PTI cardstock
- Bo Bunny ~ Crush
- Miscellaneous vellum
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Six
- Distress ink ~ wild honey
- Ranger ~ Inkssentials Ink Blending Tool
- Stickles ~ icicle
- Ranger ~ Inkssentials White Opaque Pen
- Miscellaneous gingham ribbon
- Pop Dots
- Copics: YR20, 21, 23, 24; E000, 00, 11, 97; R00, 12, 20, 30; T0, 1, 3, 5, 7