You’re in my heart!
Well, this certainly seems to be quite the popular challenge this time of year! The current challenge at the 7 Kids College Fund challenge blog is to include a HEART on your project.
This adorable Tilda is from the brand new Magnolia You Are So Special collection … She’s called Tilda with Heart ~ I just love that sweet look on her face and how her feet are a little turned in, giving her the look of being a little bit shy or nervous.
I do love these bright colored papers! They are from the new Sassafras Paper Crush collection ~ Pucker Up. I’ve cut hearts using the Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Hearts and added some ribbon from my stash which was gathered around the back and attached with some strong double-sided tape.
Thanks for stopping in today. I hope you’re having a great week!
- Magnolia ~ Tilda with Heart
- PTI cardstock
- Sassafras ~ Paper Crush Pucker Up DP
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Hearts
- Colorbox ~ scarlet
- Ranger ~ Inkssentials Ink Blending Tool
- Memento ~ tuxedo black
- Miscellaneous ribbon
- Sookwang ~ double-stick tape
- Inkssentials white gel pen
- Pop Dots
- Copics: E000, 00, 11; R00, 12, 20, 24, 27, 30, 35; YR20, 21, 23, 24; Y26; T1, 3, 5