Tilda & Edwin Dancing!
Happy weekend everyone. It looks like Tilda and Edwin are having fun! This card is for a new challenge blog called MAKE IT COLOURFUL . . . and Tilda & Edwin are so happy, they’re dancing!! 🙂 The DT will be sharing ideas using all different coloring mediums ~ markers, watercolour or pencil, with a new challenge every Saturday.
The challenge this week is to use WARM or COLD colors. I’ve combined a new digi image from Make It Crafty, Tree of Love with the new Tilda & Edwin Dancing stamp from Magnolia. So many of the Make It Crafty images work really well with Magnolia stamps.
I decided to do an easel card and have Tilda & Edwin dancing on the bottom section of the card. I used a small piece of Grafix clear film (acetate) folded in half to attach them.
It seemed to me that the leaves on the Tree of Love image from Make It Crafty looked like hearts. So I colored them to match my DP and added the “carved” initials T & E to the tree!
And finally, here’s a closeup view of the chipboard sentiment sticker from We R Memory Keepers.
I hope you can pop over to the new Make It Colourful challenge blog. You won’t be disappointed! The DT has come up with some amazing WARM and COLD projects for your inspiration!
Thanks for visiting – hope you’re having a great weekend!
- Make It Crafty ~ Tree of Love
- Magnolia ~ Tilda & Edwin Dancing
- Blending Card by X-Press Graph-X Supplies
- Grafix clear film (acetate for ink jet printers)
- We R Memory Keepers ~ be my valentine DP
- We R Memory Keepers ~ be my valentine layered chipboard self-adhesive tag
- Distress ink ~ tumbled glass & broken china
- Miscellaneous brad heart
- INKSSENTIALS OPAQUE WHITE PEN from Ranger
- Pop dots
- Copics: R00, 12, 20, 21, 22, 29, 30, 32, 35, 39, 46; RV32, 34; YG01, 21, 91, 93, 95, 97; YR23, 24, 31; Y26, 28; BG11, 34; E000, 00, 11, 21, 30, 31, 33, 34, 35, 37, 39, 47, 50, 51; T3, 5; W00, 0, 1, 3