Reindeer Tilda & Jingle Bells!
I really had fun with this adorable Reindeer Tilda from the 2010 Magnolia Merry Little Christmas collection. She’s been colored with Copics, cut out and attached with pop dots to the oval die cut shape. I’ve used the new Spellbinders Beaded Ovals and added some white ink to the back of each circle trim piece.
Did you notice the jingle bell necklace Tilda is wearing? I had some matching teeny, tiny jingle bells in my stash and added those to each corner and on the centers of the poinsettia flowers . . .
Did you also know that these bells actually jingle?! So fun!
This card is for the All That Scraps Wednesday challenge this week ~ Christmas Flowers.
Thanks for stopping in today. I hope your week is going well.
- Magnolia ~ Reindeer Tilda
- Blending Card by X-Press Graph-X Supplies
- My Minds Eye ~ Holly Jolly holly berries DP
- Miscellaneous vellum paper
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Beaded Ovals
- Stickles ~ frayed burlap (on antlers)
- Hero Arts poinsettia flowers
- Miscellaneous felt leaves
- mini jingle bells
- Sharpie white gel pen
- American Crafts red polka dot organza ribbon
- Pop dots
- Copics: R20, 30, 35, 39, 46, 89 E000, 00, 11, 13, 25, 27, 29, 50, 53, 55, 57; BV31; T0, 1, 3, 5