Tilda’s Winter Wonderland
This is for the new challenge at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge blog ~ to make a WINTER WONDERLAND SCENE. I’ve used this adorable Tilda hugging her snow buddy . . . Snowy Hug from Magnolia’s Merry Little Christmas collection.
I’ve added lots of sparkly snow flakes from Hero Arts on top of this gorgeous design paper from Bo Bunny to create a winter wonderland scene. The snowman is outlined with frosted lace Stickles and the fluffy trim on their matching hats and Tilda’s jacket are polar white Flower Soft with some icicle Stickles on top.
Hope you’re having a great day. Thanks for stopping in today!
- Magnolia ~ Snowy Hug
- Blending Card by X-Press Graph-X Supplies
- Bo Bunny ~ Midnight Frost & Midnight Frost cutouts
- Memento ~ tuxedo black
- Hero Arts ~ snowflakes
- Stickles ~ ice
- Stickles ~ frosted lace
- Flower Soft ~ polar white
- Smooch paint ~ moonlight
- Snowflake trim from Target holiday wrap dept.
- Misc. white tulle
- Misc. white netting
- Pop Dots
- Copics: R20, 30; RV10, 11; B12, 93, 95, 97, 99; Y26, 28; YR20, 23, 24, 31; E000, 00, 11, 13, 77; BV31; T1, 3, 5, 7