Magnolia Advent Calendar ~ Day 7
Welcome to Day 7 of the Magnolia DT Advent Calendar celebration! I’m soooo excited that it’s my turn to share a project with you today!
For my jolly old St. Nick card, I’ve used the following Magnolia stamps . . . Cool Santa (from the 2010 Merry Little Christmas collection), Lamp Post and Santa is Coming sentiment (both from the 2008 Santa is Coming collection).
This “cool” Santa has been colored with Copics and made into an Easel style card.
I always like to add a little extra design paper to the inside section of the easel card . . .
And, here is a closeup view of the computer generated inside sentiment ~ a section from A Visit From St. Nicholas (a/k/a Twas the Night Before Christmas) by Clement Clarke Moore.
Thank you for visiting today! I would like to wish everyone a VERY happy holiday season.
P.S. Don’t forget to leave a comment for a chance to win a special prize from Magnolia.
- Magnolia Stamps: Cool Santa, Lamp Post & Santa is Coming sentiment
- Blending Card by X-Press Graph-X Supplies
- Basic Grey ~ Eskimo Kisses DP
- Memento ink ~ black
- Distress ink ~ tumbled glass
- Versamark Frost Dazzle watermark stamp pad
- Ranger super fine detail EP clear
- K&Co Snowflake kit
- Martha Stewart glitter
- Stickles ~ Star Dust
- Glittered dome dots ~ white
- Miscellaneous ribbon
- Sew Mini
- Pop Dots
- Copics: E000, 00, 07, 09, 11, 19, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44; YG03, 23, 25, 95, 95; R20, 21, 30; Y11, 17, 28; YR14; BV31; B01; W1, 3; C0, 2, 4; T1, 3, 5, 7, 9