News from Magnolia and Merry Christmas Tilda!
Hello! I’d like to share some very exciting news from Magnolia!
Magnolia Inspiration will have a new look!
It all starts tomorrow, December 1st! You won’t want to miss it!! The entire Design Team has a lovely holiday surprise in store too! All the excitement starts tomorrow, December 1st, so please be sure to take a peek!!
I’ve added a quick Christmas card for you using one of my favorite type of card for the holidays . . . using non-traditional colors. This card features these adorable Magnolia stamps: Unwrapped Tilda, Stitched Merry Christmas, and Christmas Tree.
- Magnolia Stamps: Unwrapped Tilda; Stitched Merry Christmas; Christmas Tree
- Blending Card by X-Press Graph-X Supplies
- Ranger super fine detail EP white
- Spellbinders Nestabilities classic rectangle die
- Miscellaneous dotted organza ribbon
- Robins Nest metallic dew drops, mardi gras
- Pop Dots
- Copics: RV00, 09, 29; R20, 30; Y11, 21, 23; E000, 00, 11, 30,40, 50,53, 93, 97, 99; YG00, 03, 21, 23; G14, 20, 24, 28; W00, 0, 1, 3, 5; T1, 3, 5; BV23
- We R Memory Keepers White Out Christmas Collection
- Memento black
- Adirondack, cranberry
- Versamark Dazzle frost embossing ink