Mini Fairy Tilda!
Aren’t these little Mini Fairy Tildas from the Magnolia Fairy Tale Collection just the cutest!?! 🙂 I actually measured, and she is only about one inch tall! The perfect size for this fun Fairy Tree House!
Sorry for my lack of posts recently! We were so busy making projects for the Christmas edition of the Magnolia Ink magazine, that I think I overdid it a bit and was sick for quite awhile. But, I’m much better now and VERY ready to begin sharing more Magnolia cards with you! I hope you’ll stop by again!
Thank you for visiting today – I hope you’re having a wonderful day!
- Make It Crafty ~ Fairy Tree House
- Magnolia ~ Mini fairy Tilda
- DCWV ~ Once Upon a Time DP
- Vellum for wings
- Blending Card by X-Press Graph-X Supplies
- Distress Inks ~ aged mahogany, walnut stain, vintage photo, tea dye, tumbled glass
- Spellbinders Mega Nestabilities Labels Six
- Smooch ~ illuminate
- Stickles ~ diamond
- Miscellaneous ribbon
- Pop Dots
- Copics: E000, 00, 08, 11, 13, 15, 19, 25, 27, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 39, 41, 42, 43, 93, 95, 97, 99; R08, 20, 30, 85; Y17, 35; YR31; BG000, 99; BV23; YG01, 41, 91; T1, 3, 5