Wishing You Peace
Hello! I’m glad you could stop in today.
I was so excited to receive this brand new gorgeous Chinese Tilda from the new Magnolia Bon Voyage Collection! I think I love EACH stamp!! Yes, I’m hopelessly addicted to these adorable little girls! I especially love this one with the cherry blossoms on her dress. I have used some Smooch paint in moonlight to make them stand out and taffy Smooch for the dots on her dress.
The sentiment is computer generated and says Wishing you peace . . . unfortunately, I used a black glitter pen which does not show up very well in the photo. I did have fun creating what is called a Shoji Folding Screen/Room Divider behind Tilda. I’ve used vellum paper for a more authentic, somewhat sheer look as in the sample photo below.
Thank you for visiting today ~ I hope you are having a wonderful week!
- Magnolia Bon Voyage ~ Chinese Tilda
- Computer generated sentiment
- PTI white cardstock
- Memory Box DP
- Vellum paper
- Spellbinders Nestabilities long rectangle die
- Martha Stewart cherry blossom sticker flowers
- Smooch paint in moonlight & taffy
- Miscellaneous grosgrain ribbon
- Spica black glitter pen
- Self-adhesive black rhinestones in various sizes
- Long stick pins – colored with Copics
- Pop Dots
- Copics: E000, 50, 51, 53, 55, 57, 59; R000, 00, 01, 11, 20, 30, 39, 59, 81, 83, 85, 89; W1, 3, 5 , 10